Enforcement of Divorce Decree

After a divorce, the parties are expected to comply with the terms of the divorce decree. Unfortunately, this does not always happen. Sometimes a disgruntled parent will violate custody and parenting time orders, or fail to pay child support or spousal maintenance. Sometimes one party will refuse to divide the retirement account or hand over property that was awarded to the other side. When a party to a divorce disobeys the orders of the Court, it may become necessary to file an “Enforcement Action” in order to force compliance. Our attorneys are aggressive advocates and skillful litigators who can help you assert your legal rights. We have extensive experience in prosecuting actions to enforce Decrees of Dissolution of Marriage and other Court Orders, including:

Enforce Your Divorce Decree

If you find yourself in a situation where your former spouse is not following the Court’s orders, call us for a consultation.

Contact our office to find a solution for your enforcement needs today.

Ratings and Reviews