WHEN YOU COME IN for an initial conference at the Family Law Firm of Gary J. Frank P.C., what you get is a real legal consultation. Not a short sales pitch, like you get from some other lawyers. In our first meeting, we will discuss your matter thoroughly and give you a solid understanding of your legal rights and how the court system works – and at the end of the meeting we’ll give you a “game-plan,” so that you will know what you can do to reach your goals. Unlike most firms, our attorneys do not limit the initial consultation to one hour. Instead, we will take as much time as is necessary to:
• Learn about your family history and the background facts of your matter;
• Obtain important information that can be used to help you with your case in court;
• Listen to your concerns and answer your questions;
• Talk to you about the law pertaining to your case;
• Explain your legal rights under the law;
• Discuss the court process – how it works, how long it takes, what documents must be filed; what information must be disclosed; what hearings are held, and how the judge will examine your dispute;
• Discuss options for peaceful resolution of your dispute outside of the court-system, such as Mediation, Conciliation Services Conferences, Settlement Conferences using a judge pro tem, round-table negotiations between the parties and their attorneys; and other healthy alternatives;
• Talk about legal fees and a range of how much your matter might cost; and
• We’ll give you a “game plan” tailored to your needs and the specific facts of your matter. The “game plan” is our recommendations and advice regarding what must be done in your case and the steps that you can take to reach your goals.
An initial conference with an attorney is a critical step in the process of finding a solution to your problem. This is where you begin, for the first time, to put together a “road map” of where you want to go and how to get there.
By the time you leave our office after your first consultation, you should have a much better understanding of your legal rights; of how the court process works; of what your options are; and of what you will need to do to reach your goals and resolve your problem. Many people walk into our office timid and afraid, and leave armed with knowledge and a sense of renewed confidence.
If you are in need of a legal consultation regarding a divorce, custody, grandparent or third-party rights, modification, enforcement, or other family law matter, please check out our web site: http://www.garyfranklaw.com/ . And do not hesitate to call us at 602-383-3610 or contact us by email. We look forward to meeting you, and we’re happy to help.
Gary Frank & Hanna Juncaj